Thursday, January 15, 2009

Me!!!!

Vocab
T'keyah- the best thing ever.
Mom- Felicia Coleman
Dad- Lannie Coleman

Story
Since this is suppose to be about genetics. I thought I could tell about my own traits that I have. Well as you know I have a pretty good smile and teeth, that is the thanks to my Mom, without her I would have some jacked up teeth. My Dad has hazel eyes but I didn't get that trait like my older brothers did and the rest of my family on his side have really pretty eyes to but ME!!! But I did get dimples tho, and they are the best if I say so my self. I have messed up fingers to they twisted at the top that's from my Grandma and her Indian heritage. So that's all I can think about that I have gotten from my family.

Opinion
I think whoever made this wonderful child needs a metal. She has so many good traits, and she seems like she is very well to herself ( I don't know what that means) and if I met her I would love to shake her hand.

No comments: